Error message

Notice: Undefined index: v02dc in include_once() (line 1 of /home/www/z92071/



A - Z

The Castello di Volpaia was built in the 11th century as a fortified village on the Florence/Siena border.

Wine has been made at the Castillo Perelada since the Middle Ages, as shown in several documents and parchments from the period to be found in the library.

CAVINO S.A. was established in 1958 in Aigio city in Peloponnese by Constantinos Anastassiou and Ioannis Douskas. 

Cellier des Dauphins is a union of 13 Cooperatives from the Rhône Valley named « l’Union des Vignerons de Côtes du Rhône – Cellier des Dauphins » (U.V.C.D.R)

The Cattier family has owned the vineyards since 1763. From 1918 it began making its own champagnes and selling them under the family name. In 1951, it acquired the Clos du Moulin parcel, which produces one of the oldest prestige champagne wines.

Vranken-Pommery Monopole was founded in 1976 by Paul-François Vranken.

Since several centuries, the family Icard, owners of Chateau de L’Orangerie have been living in Saint Félix de Foncaude, a small village in the Entre-Deux-Mers region.

The Château Montifaud has belonged to the Vallet family for six generations now. The vineyard was created in 1837 by Augustin and has seen the succession of Pierre, Maurice, Louis and Michel. Laurent came to join his father and grandfather in October 2000.

From 19th-century bear trainers to 21st-century winemakers, every family has a story to tell…

The 1750s. A Bordeaux notable and his wife built a small French-style chateau amid their vines at Saint Seurin sur l’Isle. A sixteenth century dovecote on the grounds is evidence of a much older history.

The origins of the domain go back to 1719, but it was in 1838 that a certain Henry Delaroze, mayor of Saint-Laurent, created a vineyard on the parcel known as the “tènement de Trintaudon”, a magnificent gravelly hillside up to then uncultivated.

Fatal error: Class 'SAPE_client' not found in /home/www/z92071/ on line 9